Houston budget buildings

Houston, Texas 3 comments

WE had a building built by Houston Budget Buildings and were very pleased.They were listed highly online so we called and set up an appointment.

WE contacted several references. We purchased one of their steel home shells and we finished the interior ourselves to save money. It took us about three months.

Their price was very good and so was their workmanship. They were up front with us about what we could expect and were very friendly folks.

I know others who have also built with them and are happy.I do recommend them.

I suggest anonymous negative reviews be taken with a grain of salt.Sometimes unscrupulous competition take advantage to smear.

Review about: Steel Building.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #704083

I have yet to see any customer photographs of their metal homes, and on their site they do not appear to have but a couple. It would be nice if there was a portfolio of their home construction. I am considering using them but the lack of evidence of their work quality is concerning.

They do a good job, however will not honor their warranty. Plus commutation is very poor.

Thanks for the information.I actually read your review before we bought from them.

It worked out really well for us too.Thanks again.